"You can take the fat off a man's body, but you can't take the fat out of his head."

Friday, May 28, 2010

Future updates etc.

It has been a long time since I've blogged here, or anywhere for that matter. I'm really liking all the features Blogger now offers. One that you might see me using in the near future is Blogger Mobile via text message. Granted, it's a lot like using Twitter when you consider I'll be limited as to the number of characters I can use. For example, if I send a text to my blog that's too long it will send it in 2 texts instead of 1 and unfortunately, Blogger will recognize it as 2 different blog entries. Annoying, to say the least. So if I use this feature it will be a spur-of-the-moment instance when I'm out and about. When you see an extremely short entry you'll know it was sent from my Palm Pre when I wasn't in front of a computer.

You might also take note that there are several different ways to be notified when I have posted new content here at The Magic Pill. The easiest way is to just stop by this site one million times per day. OK, maybe that's not so easy. Try this instead. Scroll down and look for the "Subscribe via email" box on the right-hand side. Just enter your email address, follow the instructions, and you'll be set to receive updates via email. If you prefer to subscribe through RSS or Atom feeds, just scroll to the bottom of the page and use the "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)" link.



No comments:

Post a Comment