"You can take the fat off a man's body, but you can't take the fat out of his head."

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Me kinda likey Twitter

You might have noticed awhile back I added a Twitter feed to The Magic Pill over here --------------------------------------------------------> on the right-hand side of the page. I've had a Twitter account for awhile, but never really used it. By the suggestion of my friend in fitness (FIF), James Cooper, I decided to give it a try and use it to post thoughts (mostly about fitness) whenever they come to me. I'm also "following" or reading the "tweets" of numerous other fitness/diet gurus as well as some sports and entertainment figures. Overall it has been an enlightening experience. What I like most about Twitter is how quickly news and information comes to you. It's also an honor to have (at this time) 48 people following my tweets. Granted, I'm not sure how many of those people actually read what I write, but it still makes me feel semi-important.

You can follow me and my tweets on Twitter @CheezStandAlone.

You can also read my "FIF", James, @JCHealthfitness

Side note: The "#" you see in many of my tweets are called "hash tags". They are used to highlight key words, enabling others to find me based on the subject matter of my tweets.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get one of those nifty little sidebar tweet thingamajigs. I'll follow you and I WILL read.

    ReplyDelete