"You can take the fat off a man's body, but you can't take the fat out of his head."

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Eat ice cubes, lose weight...sorta.

Associated Content has officially published my previously published piece. Huh? Yeah, that's right.

The Importance Of Combining Diet With Exercise - Associated Content

See? I was trying to tell you that you've already read it. Hopefully you still clicked on the link and stayed there for a little while. It's how I get paid. And by "getting paid" I mean if I'm lucky I'll see a $20.00 check before I retire. As I've already implied, writing for these places is a joke of a "job". I only do it so...well, I don't really know why I do it. I just do.

Now here's something I might need to write about soon for Associated Content. Maybe I can get an advanced payment for the piece:

Ice Cube Diet

I love how they say "no known side effects". How long before this thing is taken off the market because everyone using it is growing a tail?

I will say...this product/company is going to make a mint. They've created the latest "Magic Pill" - the same illusion I named this site after...tongue in cheek, of course. Maybe it's worth the money to some people. But it's important to understand that using an aid like this is not a license to eat whatever you want. One still must be dedicated to dropping pounds, eating less and yes, exercising. If you keep the commitment in perspective, using something like this to help you along is not necessarily a bad idea...as long as you don't mind sucking daily on a frozen plant called Hoodia Gordonii.

No comments:

Post a Comment