"You can take the fat off a man's body, but you can't take the fat out of his head."

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Update

No sooner did I hit "Publish Post" on my Examiner/Associated Content blog entry the other day when Associated Content finally decided to answer my question regarding "previously published writings":

Hi Brad,

Yes, publishing the article on your blog, or anywhere else, counts as publishing. Thank you.


No big surprise there, I guess. So today I submitted this piece to them for consideration:

The importance of combining diet with exercise

We'll see if they accept it.

I also have posted it on The Examiner:

The importance of combining diet with exercise

Granted, they'll be sending an email to me soon to tell me that it's not local. So...fire me then. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment